Western Precision Muzzleloading Sight
New from Williams Gun Sight; This sight is designed for optimal visibility and a clear sight picture for long range muzzleloader hunting without the need for magnification. Front globe sight comes with multiple interchangeable reticles with multiple hold over points.
- A non-magnified reticle with multiple hold points
- Paired with Williams peep sight, Low profile globe design eliminates need for shims under rear sight
- CNC machined out of high-grade aluminum
This sight system is designed to fit many of the modern round barrel in-line muzzleloaders.
- CVA rifles
- Accura Series
- Optima Series
- Wolf Series
- BoneCollector Series
- Impact Series
- Triumph Series
- ProHunter/Encore Series
- Vortek Series
- Pursuit G4 Series
- Other ROUND barrel in-line muzzle loaders with:
- Rear barrel diameters of .980” – 1.107”, AND
- Front barrel diameters of .800” – .894”
- Existing or ability to accept 6-48 or 8-40 screw holes.
DOES NOT FIT: Octagon barrels, round barrels with significant tapers, Knight Mountaineer, Knight Ultra-Light and Knight Bighorn
WMS#: 676584, 601371
*PLEASE ALLOW 2-4 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY. SOME PRODUCT IS IN STOCK AND WILL SHIP ASAP.