Hunter’s Safety Classes
Williams has been holding hunter safety classes since the 1950’s and have taught thousands of students. We have Michigan DNR certified instructors to teach. As part of the 2 day class, students will need to pass a written test and also perform safe firearm handling while in class with the instructor.
- 2 day course
- Dress for weather. You will be inside and outside (layers are recommended)
- Bring something to sit on for while you are outside.
- Ammunition and immaturity DO NOT MIX.
- We reserve the right to not certify anyone that will not be a safe hunter.
- $10 non-refundable registration fee
- Must attend both days
- Must participate in class
- DO NOT bring firearms, ammo, knives or anything of that nature.
- We will provide everything you need to succeed. All you need is your mind.
- Bring your own lunch both days
This course was designed to give beginning hunters a hands on experience while educating safe knowledgable hunters.
List of current H.S. Classes
To reserve your spot in a Williams Hunter Safety class, please call our cashier office at (800) 530-9028. Depending on the class there may be up to a $10 cost associated with the class to cover cost of materials. This is due upon sign up of the class.
WILLIAMS GUN SIGHT HUNTER SAFETY CLASSES 2018
All Classes in the Safari Room (Back Building)
Register at Williams Gun Sight, 7389 Lapeer Rd
HUNTER SAFETY CLASS SCHEDULE 2019
Day 1: April 13th, 2019. 8 am until 5 pm.
Day 2: April 14th, 2019. 9 am until 5 pm.
Day 1: August 10th, 2019. 8 am until 5 pm.
Day 2: August 11th, 2019. 9 am until 5 pm.
Day 1: August 24th, 2019. 8 am until 5 pm.
Day 2: August 25th, 2019. 9 am until 5 pm.
Day 1: September 7th, 2019. 8 am until 5 pm.
Day 2: September 8th, 2019. 9 am until 5 pm.
Day 1: September 21st, 2019. 8 am until 5 pm.
Day 2: September 22nd, 2019. 9 am until 5 pm.
Day 1: October 12th, 2019. 8 am until 5 pm.
Day 2: October 13th, 2019. 9 am until 5 pm.
Cost to attend $10.00 (associated with the class to cover cost of materials)
To reserve your spot in the Williams Gun Sight Company Hunter Safety class, please call our cashiers at (800) 530-9028.
- Do not bring Guns, Bows or Knives to class.
- Parents required to sign waiver
- Lunch is not provided
- Students under 10, a parent must be with them during class.
If you have completed the online course, and just need to attend a Field Day, please contact Jeff Swyrtek at (810) 653-2131 ext.231